Thursday, June 11, 2009

Enjoying Texas Vacation


We've been down in south Texas, mainly Padre Island and Corpus, but tomorrow we are heading to the Shrimporee festival. I'll be checking out the event so that I will know what to expect next year when I am setting up a booth. Here's a link to the event , I'm sure it's going to be a blast, good food, good art, and good music. : http://www.aransaspass.org/Shrimporee.cfm ... On another note I haven't caught but one little Speckled Trout. The bay is real grassy and not very clear but the beaches are crystal clear. I might have to do some surf fishing instead they've been catching some nice fish off the beach. I haven't been painting any, just getting inspiration. Hope all is well with everyone, RWjr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input, I appreciate your opinion...RWJR