Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Here's a pic of our last cub scout campout that my son and I attended. It was in Tunica, MS. It was a blast. next campout is in two weeks at Reelfoot Lake, I can't wait to get some pictures of him catching some crappie...stay tuned.

I was asked by the den leader of the Webelos to speak to the scouts about Art and the different careers available in that field in last nights den meeting. It was great speaking to them and letting them know the endless possibilities in the Art World. The Webelos in pack 255 were a wonderful audience and really interested and excited about all the different careers in Art. They were definately an artistic bunch and who knows maybe one day I'll be playing a game one of them designed, or maybe viewing one of their painting in a gallery somewhere, the possibilities are endlessssss...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input, I appreciate your opinion...RWJR